1. Follow the steps below to setup your site template:
- Before you begin installing EduE, prepare a folder where you can unzip the downloaded .zip file.
- Unzip the edue.zip archive, and upload the extracted folder to the /theme directory in your Moodle root.
- You should now have the EduE theme.
- You are good to go for adding your content now!
You can completely skip the steps #1 and #2 and instead navigate to → Site administration > Plugins > Install plugins and choose the theme file directly.
- Log into your Moodle site.
- In the EduE theme, all blocks are ready to use, so you can change the parts you want to change or continue to get the look of the demo site.
- Follow the on-screen instruction. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Upgrade Moodle Database now".